INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS
Tutor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be approved by the Faculty prior to employment.
- Will provide supplementary teaching assistance to UNB students.
- Must respect and maintain student confidentiality.
- Maintain records/proof of tutoring activities.
- BAUS Tutors will be paid an hourly rate of $11 per hour.
- Period of Employment: Sunday, January 21st to Saturday, April 14th, 2018
- Hours: 1.5 Hours per week
- All payments will be processed via TimeOnline@unb.ca; Tutors are responsible for submitting their hours for payment as per the deadlines stipulated by that system.
- Must submit a completed application form.
- Must have a faculty member submit an endorsement on your behalf.
- Have them send an email to BAUS@unb.ca including their name, your name in the subject line, and whether or not they endorse you as a tutor.
- The BAUS Office will provide all forms to the Dean’s Office for endorsement by October 6th 2017.
- The BAUS will contact students to confirm the status of their application – students not endorsed by the Faculty are not eligible to tutor.